Subject: Re: [Leica] A trip to Paris
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:08:16 -0800

I have been using the lead bags distributed by Sima for my film transport.
I also place small cameras such as a Rollei 35  in one of the bags then
placed in my carry on backpack.   Most of the film I use is ISO 125 or
lower, but, I do use an occasional roll of ISO 400 color print film.   So
far, I have not had a problem.

Am I safe in relying on these lead bags?

Roland Smith