Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux result????
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:25:59 -0500

While I have no experience with the Canon products, I will express
a hearty "Amen" to the description of the Noctilux as a "superb
lens."  I just finished up some prints done at f/1 of a friend lighting a
candle in St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York.  One image in
particular - even on RC paper - brought together everything Ted
posted earlier about how this hunk of glass handles candle light.

Roy