Subject: [Leica] Question on Color-Heliar 75
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 00:11:24 -0800

From: Godfrey DiGiorgi

> I use the Heliar 15 and will likely buy the Color-Heliar 75 to use on my
> Leica M6, Peter.

I recently purchased the 25 Skopar and find that it is an excellent addition
to my M6.  I was interested in your comment about the 75, since you already
have the 90/2.8 Elmarit, I believe.  What do you think this lens would add
since you already have the 90mm?  The reason I ask is that I have a 90/2.8
Tele-elmarit (skinny) and have sort of been thinking about the 75 (I do have
a Tower/Nicca and a CL, so I'm not short of bodies).  But I am not sure
where (or why) this length lens would fit into my life.

So, how do you see a 75 fitting into your life (that is not a 1.4 Summilux)?

rp johnson