Subject: [Leica] Bela Bartok.
From: Pitak Chenkosol <pitakc@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:13:15 -0800 (PST)

Dear Bob,

I like the Roumanian Folk Dance, BB76 for orchestra. Actually that is
what I am listening while I am typing this. A friend of mine who was
a former lead clarinetist of the Oregon Youth Philharmonic Orchestra
loaned me a tape. Bartok? Yes, count me in.

Regards,

PC

> I just got out of the darkroom and I am sitting here listening to Bartok.  I
> wonder how many LUGGERS could accept music from such an abstract composer?

- --
Pitak Chenkosol, Dept. Electrical Eng.,|  " I was born not knowing and have
Portland State University,             |    only had a little time to change
P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751. |    that here and there."
E-mail: pitakc@ee.pdx.edu              |                Richard P. Feynman