Subject: [Leica] Ilford Multigrade RC Cooltone.
From: Pitak Chenkosol <pitakc@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:36:46 -0800 (PST)

Dear LUGGERS,

There is an article in the Vol. 2, Issue. 16 (Oct/Nov 1999) of the
"Photo Art International" that talks about the new Ilford Multigrade
RC Cooltone.

Check it out if you are interested.

Regards,

PC

> At 12:26 PM 23/01/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> >George Huczek wrote:
> >>
> >> Have any of you Brits on the other side of the pond had an opportunity to
> >> test Ilford Coldtone yet?
> >
> >Doing a search for Ilford Cooltone brings up zilch on the entire internet,
> are
> >you guys putting us on?
> >Mark :-) Rabiner
> >

> Mark.  Ilford has not put up a snitch on it on their website, but it's for
> real.

- --
Pitak Chenkosol, Dept. Electrical Eng.,|  " I was born not knowing and have
Portland State University,             |    only had a little time to change
P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751. |    that here and there."
E-mail: pitakc@ee.pdx.edu              |                Richard P. Feynman