Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: please bring me up to date/Hewes reels
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:17:34 +0000

Bob (forget Paterson tanks) Keene,

I don't have the Hewes UK catalogue to hand, but their latest advert in the
magazine gives their web site as...

    www.hewes.co.uk

and an info/e-mail address as...

    info@hewes.co.uk

Those should be able to provide all the information you need. Ask for Nigel
Hall (the MD) he's very helpful... and enthusiastic.

Cheers,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk