Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: please bring me up to date/Hewes reels
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:39:42 -0200

It seems that Jobo sells steel centercores and Hewes reels only in the US.
They're on the American catalog but not in the British one. The part numbers are
these:

Jobo tank and extension:        Steel Centercore#        # of 35mm reels
1520                                     1561                           1
1540                                     1562                           4
1520+1530                           1563                           5
1520+1530+1530                 1564                           8
From the catalog picture, it can be seen that the steel centercore is thinner
than the plastic one so it's not possible to substitute.

Amilcar