Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: please bring me up to date
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:50:09 +0000

Bob,

You may not be aware of this, but Hewes (a British company for others who
haven't heard of them before) have recently started manufacturing their 35mm
and 120 reels with a slightly wider core which allows the central filler
tube of Jobo and Paterson inversion/rotary tanks to fit snugly. I've changed
over from plastic to the real stuff (stainless-steel) in the past few months
and have never had a mis-load or kinked film since (or bromide streaking
from 2-bath development) . Afficionados can wind two 35s back-to-back in
them too!

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk