Subject: [Leica] Re: please bring me up to date
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:47:41 -0400

Howdy-

A recomendation to make loading your reels easier is to break down and
purchase 'Hewes' brand reels- sold also under the brand name 'King Concept'
B&H carrys them under this name I believe. They are heavy duty, never bend,
even if dropped, and have two little pegs that 'grab' the sprocket holes of
the film. Loading them is easier than falling down. But they cost something
like $20 each. As in Leica stuff- you get what you pay for.

welcome-

Bob (have no money left now!) Keene