Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji building an M
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:32:27 EST

In a message dated 1/22/00 1:13:49 PM, peterk@lucent.com writes:

<< Having read loading problems cause by the M bottom loading system, I too
had

a similar problem.  I hope that if Fuji buys Leica they will force them into

designing an easier and smarter loading system  . . . >>

Nah, the loading is like a secret handshake for entrance into the Leica club.
It does raise an interesting question though . . .  How come Leica R cameras
don't load from the bottom?

Bob (like the M4 loading system) McEowen