Subject: RE: [Leica] Photo Workshops
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:48:50 -0800

Tina Manley wrote:

<<<<<Of course, the most fun is the Park Square Leica Seminar - at Cape Cod
this year:
<http://www.pksqcamera.com/>www.pksqcamera.<http://www.pksqcamera.com/>com

> Ted, I'm assuming that you will be leading the seminar again.  Your name
>isn't mentioned.  Let me know before I sign up!>>>>>>

Hi Tina,

Welcome home. :)  Yep I'm doing it again out on Cape Cod and I expect it to
be a good one this year. Glad to hear your coming along again. Look forword
to seeing you in September. :):)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant