Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Workshops
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:39:57 +0000

I too have heard good things about Santa Fe.  Several Leica shooters
teach there including Bill Allard and David Harvey.

Tina, I called them once and they said that Harvey and Allard primarily
drew pros and Sam Abell drew mostly amateurs--word to wise--though I
love his work.  Perhaps it is the mostly non-people,
non-confrontational,  style that might be more comfortable to amateurs.

I'm considering taking course from Antonin Kratochvil at the Tuscany
Photo Workshop this summer.  He promised he'd break me out of any ruts,
ruts, ruts, ruts--screeecchhh--- I was in.

donal
______
Donal Philby
San Diego