Subject: Re: [Leica] 1,000,001 fine points
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:48:57 +0000

Mike,

Interestingly, in the latest issue of "Amateur Photographer" out today,
David Hurn is interviewed about his book and the *three* exhibitions he has
prepared for the Millennium. He explains why he abandoned the M3 (failing
eyesight) and shot with the Canon EOS 100 (your Rebel, I guess) because he
wanted the *quietest* SLR he could find. He has now turned to the Contax G2
with 28 45 and 90... and loves it.

I've clipped-out the 6 page feature and will mail in in the morning... along
with a 5-pager on the Hexar RF  ;-)

Will you be dropping in for a cup of tea and cake on your visit to Wales?

Cheers,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk