Subject: Re: [Leica] Battery for M6 (long, and maybe useless!)
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:45:36 +0000

Bruce,

I had my brain in "1.6 division mode" instead of "1.6 multiplication mode"
(for US dollars to pounds Sterling) so the US equivalent price I am paying
for the Chinese PX625 batteries is $1.60'ish.

If you need one to look at or for a collection I'll air-mail one in a jiffy
bag if you let me know your address.

Cheers,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"