Subject: [Leica] Re: And the guantlet just lies there
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:28:58 -0500

Mike:

I will take the test but under the following conditions:

The same subject is to be photographed by a Leica/ lens combo and
one other camera/lens combo of the same focal length in immediate
succession.  Five subjects of two prints each will be submitted and
I will pick out the Leica print in four out of the five examples.
If I don't,  I'll eat crow.

I insist on color slide film, preferably Kodachrome or Velvia and
the subjects can include still life, landscapes or people in their
environment ( i.e. with flowers, involved with their hobbies, with
animals etc.).

Paul