Subject: Re: [Leica] Reloadable cassetts (was: M6 baseplate)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:32:57 -0500

At 08:08 PM 1/16/2000 EST, Don Rorschach wrote:

>It might be a good idea to check with Leica relative to the M6 baseplates
>with the cassette cam as I attempted to order one almost a year ago and was
>advised none were available.

Don

Order an M4-2 baseplate.  If you call and ask for a baseplate for the M6
which takes cassettes, this is what they will sell you.  It is the
identical part to the early M6 baseplate.  These were still available
around this Christmas past.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!