Subject: Re: [Leica] Reloadable cassetts (was: M6 baseplate)
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:11:54 EST

In a message dated 1/16/00 11:57:08 AM Central Standard Time,
jem.kime@cwcom.net writes:

<< Don,
 I like the fun of finding many things for 15c instead of 15 dollars! Maybe
 that's why I enjoy using the Leitz cassettes, I bought around 20 of them
 for 20 GBP about $1.50 each.
 Too bad Leica decided to stop manufacturing the activating lug on these
 late M6s, thankfully my early one still had it.

 best wishes,
 Jem

That's why I stick with the M-3's.  I much prefer the Leica cassettes and
find them easier to load than the flimsy tin and plastic throwaways.