Subject: Re: [Leica] What to bring to Hawaii
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:51:28 EST

I just got back from the Virgin Islands where I took the same outfit (minus
the M5 and its lenses) that I took to Italy:
R7
28-70 zoom
70-210 zoom
60, 2.8 macro
2X extender
400, 6.8 telephoto without the shoulder stock
15mm, 3.5 Pentax ASPH rectilinear on an old Spotmatic body (also a 50mm, 1.8
SMC lens as a backup on case the R7 failed).
Table tripod
Polarizers

This sounds like a lot but it really is not and it does almost everything.
For my Italy trip I also took an M5, 35, 1.4  ASPH, and a 90mm Summicron for
night and street use. I used the the R system about 2/3 of the time.

Bob Figlio