Subject: Re: [Leica] tripod
From: "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 11:04:04 -0900

Bernard said
<I read several times that holding your breath is not the best way. The
best moment is either at the moment when you've either filled your lungs
with air, or when you've emptied them (I forgot which). >

When I was shooting competatively I found that a after a normal exhale I had
from 2 to 7 seconds to accomplish complete trigger squeeze.   I have found
that the same works well for me with the camera.  Relaxing the muscle and
positioning the bones to stabilize the body is also extremely
important.....Now, when using a camera,  if I just had the eye to see,
before I do all the above!!!....It was easier when I could always "see" the
target with conviction and clarity.  I got more 'bulls eye' on the range
than I do with the camera.   Practice...practice...practice.

Dave