Subject: Denver [Leica] Users Meeting update
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 14:53:11 -0700

Response for the first Denver-Area Leica Users get-together is looking
good! So far, I've heard from the following people:

Henry Chu
Bill Erfurth (If schedule allows)
Chris Lawson
William Nelsch
Robb Williamson
...and of course, myself.

Wil von Dauster can't make it this time around.

When: Saturday January 29th at noon.

Where: 16th Street Mall, Denver. I had suggested Tommy Tsunami near 15th
and Market. Robb Williamson who works in the area has suggested the
alternative of Mongolian Bar B Que on Wazee; a $10 all-you-can-eat. I've
never tried it, but it sounds like fun to me. Robb, can you verify that
they'll be open on Saturday and let me know the logistics of getting
some (maybe very stuffed) individuals up a few blocks to Werner's Mile
High Camera afterwards? If possible, I'd like to stick close to the mall
shuttle route for everyone's convenience.

Henry Chu made the suggestion that we bring a handful of slides or
prints to show, and he'll be checking to see if Werner would like to
play host to this following lunch. Please keep us posted, Henry.

Henry's also proposed a separate LUG shoot at the Denver Stock Show. I'm
not too familiar with the goings-on at these shows; what do you folks
think?

- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado