Subject: Re: [Leica] I Need Help! (Projection Lenses)
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 12:13:15 -0700

I emailed the Leica distributor in Canada and they say you cannot use the
older "P" lenses in the 300/600 projectors which use the "P2" lenses. They
offered to mail info to me and I can get it if you wish to pursue it
further. I am sure your lenses would work in the P2002 projector which has
been recently discontinued and is available at half the normal list price.
Sorry to be the barer of ill tidings.

John Collier