Subject: Re: [Leica] Macro and Tele Photographpy with M?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 06:29:35 -0700

I have been watching for replies but have not noticed any direct ones. This
topic comes up quite often as the SLR people enjoy teasing the Viso people.
A few searches of the archives would probably provide a very entertaining
evening. I am presently waiting for a SNOOKY close-up device for the older
50mm Summicrons with the removable lens head and will let you know how it
works when (and if) it arrives.

John Collier

The archives are at:

http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/search.html?ln=leicausers

and also Stephen Gandy's excellent and opinionated classics site:

http://www.cameraquest.com/classics.htm