Subject: [Leica] Macro and Tele Photographpy with M?
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello all LUGgers:

After selling my entire N**** system to purchase an
M6TTL 0,85 and three lenses (35 f/2,90 f/2,8, and 135
f/3.4) I find one of the areas of photography that I
miss is the ability to take macro shots and telephoto
nature shots.

I keep reading in the LUG postings about various 3rd
party ad-ons (e.g., ZOOTS)that folks use to extend the
capabilities of their Ms beyond current Leica
offerings. My question is are there any high quality
3rd party devices that would give me either of these
capabilities without damaging any of my gear?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice,
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA