Subject: [Leica] Re: Macro and Tele Photography with M
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 21:53:56 -0800 (PST)

John,

Since my first post, I stumbled across a Visoflex II.
It seemed it would do the macro job perfectly with my
M6TTL. The Visoflex would in and of itself act as a
bellows for my current lenses (35 f/2,0, 90 f/2,8 &
135 f/3,4, all newest versions).

Though focusing was difficult, it did the trick. I've
posted a couple of shots taken this weekend at the
following site:

http://members2.clubphoto.com/bob194561/

If you have trouble linking from this email, just go
to clubphoto.com and access my albums by putting in my
email name as badler@nanospace.com.

The macro shots are at the bottom of the Leica M6
album. There are two of them. Both used natural
lighting, tripod and cable release. The Mantis was
very patient and cooporative! Depth of field is an
issue; next time I'll close it down some to see if I
can't improve the images. My guess is that the mantis
is still there.

Well, thanks for your interest. Let me know how your
efforts turn out.

Bob Adler
Palo Alto