Subject: Re: [Leica] Health Survey of Darkroom Folk (LONG)
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 16:09:00 -0800

"David L. Duff" wrote:

> After having read the Tri-X, developer and related posts, I'm inspired
><Snip>
Hi  Dave I'm here too 221-0301 give me a call!!!
My experience on this list is if you bring up more than a dozen issues at the
same time it just overwhelms everybody and nothing gets picked up.
And increably interesting post but lets get to it one at a time!

Mark Rabiner Photography
1905 NW 23rd Place
Portland OR 97210
503-221-0301

How much Hydroquinone is in my Broccoli?