Subject: [Leica] Plea
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:26:45 +0000

May I make a general plea? Please don't refer to "T-Max" as if it were
one film. It's unclear what you're talking about. There are _three_
T-Max films: T-Max 100, T-Max 400, and T-Max P3200. They share some
technology but are all quite different films. We might consider calling
them by their product codes: TMX, TMY, and TMZ. It's not difficult to
clarify which film you're talking about.