Subject: Re: [Leica] All hail Tri-X
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 07:35:28 EST

In a message dated 1/2/00 11:56:56 PM, tedgrant@islandnet.com writes:

<< One other thing that I've finally done, try XTOL develpoer 1:1. Quite
frankly I can't imagine going back to Tmax developer after what I've seen
this past few weeks, even Tmax film looks different, better........negs
appear smoother? Not sure what it is, but the prints almost look like those
old images. Nice!

The EXTOL makes Tri-x AND Tmax look smooth. The pictures aren't any better,
but  the prints look better! :) >>

We've always used T-Max developer at our shop. I'm going to call today and
order some Xtol to try . . . Thanks.

Bob (tries new things very reluctantly) McEowen