Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V14 #46
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:28:03 -0500

> From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X & HP5 Plus

Count me in as somebody who used and swore by HP5 (then HP5+) for years then
went to Tri-X and never looked back. Tri-X is an incredibly forgiving and
versatile film, that produces awesome prints. I'm more than satisfied. Still
using Ilford papers 'though.
DGF PHOTOGRAPHY
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo