Subject: Re: [Leica] New website -- seeking feedback
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:21:57 -0500

> From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] New website -- seeking feedback
>
> I got to the opening screen, but when I actually entered, the only part of
the
> site that worked was the profile. I could not find any place to look at
the
> pictures. I have the three selections on the left (profiles, links,
contact) and
> nothing on the main screen, even after several reloads. I am using Nescape
4.5
> under Win 98.

Thanks to all for the feedback. It seems as though viewing isn't a problem
with those viewing in IE browser, but is a problem with later versions of
Netscape. I did the thing (naively) in Bill Gates FrontPage 98, so go
figure. I'm new to all this, so I'll try to get some extensions and fixes
for Netscape and let you know when it's done. (Either that, or scrap the
whole thing and learn HTML from scratch, but that's not what I want to be
doing over my Xmas holiday.)

Cheers, Dave in Waterloo