Subject: [Leica] F/S to save my soul...
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:24:40 -0400

Hi folks-

well, the Leica-bug bit me on the ass again! Now I have an M2 coming to me
from Ebay.... so I gotta sell some stuff!

For those of you who wanted non-Leica screwmount stuff:

Tower 5L (Nicca) (see Stephen Gandy's web page for more info on this
camera)w/ Nikkor 50/2 and Nicca flash. A definate user; has cracked
viewfinder glass- I used it no problem; rangefinder is abit dim; but by no
means dark, rangefinder accurate. Rest of body in very nice shape. Is
currently on way to Camera Wiz for CLA. This is a great little back up
camera for you Screwmount nuts- has flip down back (a la M6) for MUCH
easier loading!With original manual (!) and some extras... Asking $300 plus
$7 shipping in US 48.

Canon 7 body only (w/ body cap) I've been going back and forth on this,
sell or not to sell- well, the M2 coming has made up my mind. I would rate
this as Exc++ near Mint-, rangefinder extremely bright and accurate, meter
works very well (suprise) and I have a rather beaten case and the original
manual for it. It, too, is an it's way for a final CLA. Asking $350 plus $7
shipping in US 48.

I will be putting some other stuff up...  a 35/3.5 W.Acall (Kyouie?) with
finder. and lens shade.

I may part with a 135 Elmarit-R in Exc++ shape too!

Thanks everyone!

Talk to you soon if the networks don't all crash and burn!!

Bob Keene