Subject: [Leica] Re: Visoflex
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:36:52 -0500

Mike,

I can't speak for others but I have and use several Visoflex units. This is
NOT because I don't have R cameras-I have several. I use them because they
are FUN. They also provide a lot of versatility to both my M and LTM
bodies. The Viso-Bellows II-65 Elmar is a great combination.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>