Subject: Re: [Leica] All hail Tri-X (or is it still top dog?)
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:23:47 GMT

It's like a search for the holy grail to find a shop with a selection of
Fuji B&W films.

I recently purchased a roll of APX25, and am looking forward to the results.
  I have never been satisfied with Tech Pan as a working film.  It is just
to finicky to develope.

I am comforted by the fact the TRI-X is Y2k compliant.  I am not sure about
your more modern stuff:)