Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:35:21 -0500

To all my friends on the LUG:

There are too many of you to list individually but all your advice and
sharing of information on matters LEICA and otherwise-including the
bickering- have not only been  enlightening but also entertaining.
As we enter the New Year and Millenium I wish everyone a healthy and
prosperous time filled with photographs of beauty and compassion! I also
hope that the world's appreciation of Leica M or R cameras and lenses will
grow leading to financial success for the wizards of Solms.

With best wishes, Andrew Jordan

ps. I am delighted to welcome back the active participation of Mike Johnston
on the LUG.