Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:58:31 -0500

Dear All,

Happy New Year.

I for one enjoy this list as much as anything I do with my computer. It is
now frustratingly big, I barely have time to read it apart from weekends
and holidays but wonderful nevertheless.

There will always be disagreement on such a diverse list. I usually, but
sadly not always, succeed in not replying! If I have offended anybody with
whom I disagree let me take this opportunity to apologise (for the offense
not the disagreement :)).

In amongst the mass of information are some real gems of information and
amusement. I was particularly delighted by the exchange on wedding
photography this week between Ted and Kyle Cassidy. Warmed the cockles of
me 'eart.

Thanks everybody
Frank