Subject: [Leica] Re: PAD?
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:40:33 -0800

I see the notion of doing one exposure per day as an exercise in seeing,
not a restriction on shooting. I'm one of those who will often fill a bag
with film, load up a 36 shot roll in my camera, and then come back after
a weekend only having used 10 exposures. Once upon a time I'd shoot 10
rolls in that weekend, attempting to cover something from all angles, and
come back with the same 10 frames that caught what I wanted.

The exercise in seeing is to learn how to make every exposure count. My
only reason for picking a camera with fewer frames per roll is to be able
to process the film in a little more timely fashion. I don't like to
leave film in the camera for a month at a time.

Godfrey