Subject: [Leica] Leica to R telescope adapter
From: "Johannes A Dykstra" <hans.mieke@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:23:02 +1100

I thought I'd cross post from LEG to LUG with this one.  Hope we don't get
what happens when you cross the streams like in Ghostbusters.

Hello LEG (now LUG),  folks.

I've been thinking that one of those telescope converters to put on R lenses
would be handy.  Its called a 'Leica to R' from the literature I have.

Has anyone got one or used one?  What do you think of them?

The book says it has +/- 3 diopter correction.  Does this work well?

How much do these things cost?

I'd be happy to hear of your experiences with this device.  Thankyou.

Rick Dykstra.