Subject: [Leica] I Need Help! (Projection Lenses)
From: George Berger <gberger@his.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:09:26 -0500

Hi, All -

We've owned a Pradovit C 2500 and a Pradolux RT 300 for years. We
have both the FF and CF  Colorpan 90mm f 2.5 projection lenses for
these projectors. Our slide collection is a very large one, and we
really enjoy projecting our slides for both personal and community
purposes.

Time, use and mechanical deterioration being inevitable, Pat and I
have decided to spring for a P 600 ir projector - - -  provided our
current projection lenses will fit.

(Most of our slide collection is stored in the 2x50 boxes for the
Pradovit C, and we need the room. Circular trays just take up too
much space)

Now, over the past three months, I have sent several queries to the
Leica Mugwumps at Leica, USA asking this question. On two occasions,
I even sent a CC to his Lordship, Roger Horn. All requests and
entreaties have been met with stony silence.

Can *anyone* out there in LUG land tell me if my Colorpans will work
in the P 600 ir?????

TIA!

George

George Berger