Subject: Re: [Leica] Forsale and WTB on the LUG
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:37:38 -0800

Bob,

I guess you're saying "do it because everyone else does." To me that is the
antithesis of Leica use.

My attitude has always been that rather than try to regulate the posting of
anything, you should exercise your own ability to read what you want and
delete or filter out what you don't. Just don't make that decision for me.

Bryan