Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] Incident light measurement:
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:42:44 -0700

Well boys and girls, I have a very sad story to tell you all. Someone on our
little Lugtopia is not going to be smiling this Xmas. He puts a brave face
on it. He says he does not want one of those stupid things anyway. Why he
even says mean things about people who have them! Now we all know how mild
mannered and gentle he normally is and it is a shock to hear him use the
language he has been lately. Gosh darn it! Its Xmas! Why not all of us chip
in and buy him one! Wow! What a great idea! Let us all pool our resources
and get Little Eric Welsh an incident meter for Xmas. Then he can play with
all the other boys and girls too.

John Collier, an admittedly incompetent photographer