Subject: [Leica]Fred Maroon book.
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:24:03 GMT

I saw the new Fred Maroon book on Nixon at Barnes and Noble last night and I
must say it is extrordinary!

The photos are far and above the standard PJ fare...With portraits of the
first family and others that are truly beautiful, especially considering the
not so beautiful faces:)

I was amazed at the print quality, especially when you realize that these
are all avail light shots, taken in office buildings..Maroon is a true
artist.

Best Wishes
Dan