Subject: Re: [Leica] Nokton Pictures
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:41:48 GMT

A nice site, but it really shows that the net is no way to judge
lenses..Particularly at normal enlargement sizes..Almost all the shots from
the various lens galleries look fine.  The only lenses that didn't look too
good were the old Kodak Ektar and the Ricoh GR1....

Otherwise I frankly couldn't tell the difference in quality between many of
the lenses shown.  Check out the "Summitar" gallery right after the Nokton.
It looks great!

I certainly commend the site owner for his effort however.

Dan