Subject: [Leica] Cosina lenses
From: damian dlugolecki <damian@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:21:17 -0800

- --------------0CAA457E767CBC9D8475D60B

I just received the three new Cosina/Voigtlander lenses 75mm f2.5, 50mm
f1.5,
and 35mm f1.7 w/ finder, all in black.  I purchesed them from Robert
White in
Dorset England www.robertwhite.co.uk   e-mail sales@robertwhite.co.uk
The overall cost including shipping was still much less than what you
currently would pay here in the US.  I can highly recommend Robert White
as a source for these lenses for stateside luggers eager to try them.
And they are quite nice.
Cheers
Damian
- --