Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm Elmarit/Summicron Quandry
From: Leon Davenport <leonjdav@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:19:53 -0800

I've used the 90mm F/2.8 Elmarit and found it to be a good lens.  The prints
that I've made went to 16x20 without a problem.  My personal consern is will
the f/2 Summicron be easy to focus as the f/2.8 Elmarit.  My eyes aren't
good enough to get sharp photos with the faster lens as I have difficulty
with seeing the range finder.  If you don't have that problem go for the
faster lens.  The ability to use the narrower depth of field could be a big
bonus.

Leon.