Subject: Re: [Leica] tripod recommendations/Report
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:19:03 -0800

I found I needed a tripod other than the one used for video.  After reading
the LUG dialog, I purchased a Tiltall Professional from B&H for under US $100.
The fit and finish is good.  One leg unscrews for use as a monopod.  The
column will reverse to place the camera between the legs.  The thing weighs
slightly less than a ton but is built and feels like a brick (not the lower
case B so as not to insult any poster).  I think that it will do what I need
but I will let you all know if that is not the case.

Regards,  Bill