Subject: Re: [Leica] Women before 10am
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:59:01 -0800

Are you sure its the equipment?
Everything looks like that until I put my glasses on and have a cup of
coffee....
Of course that usually happens before 10 a.m.....

on 12/20/99 11:27 PM, kin at kin@spm.com wrote:

I have a book by Veronique Vial and she did some portriat work recently on
Women before 10am. I find the black and white shots in there just incredible
with that milky and smooth look. Someone told me that they were Hassablad
shots but I was wondering if any combination of Leica cameras, lenses, film,
negative processing and printing can produce simillar work?