Subject: [Leica] Re: more Domke bag lore
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:35:30 -0800

>I have been using a Domke F2 for some time now.  One of the problems with
>Domke bags is that the metal lugs that hold the flap down can do serious
>damage to the equipment.

I presume you mean if they're left flopping around when the flap is
unsecured. Easy to solve ... clip them to something (a small D ring sewn
into the flap works well) or use a piece of plastic hose to cover them.

I've never had a problem with them, but it seemed to me that they might
bash things on my F6x at one point so I just clipped them together.

Godfrey