Subject: [Leica] Off Topic, Free Money by Surfing on Internet
From: "David"<inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:25:52 GMT

Hello,

I just thought this might benefit some of you.
I recently joined AllAdvantage.com, a great new Internet company that pays its
members to surf the Web! AllAdvantage.com even pays me when my friends are surfing,
which is why I'm sending this message to you!

It only takes a minute to join, so sign up now (please refer to me as your referring
member) at
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=gmo537

and you can start earning cash today. They explain everything on their Web site.
It's totally free, privacy-protected, and the money is real!

Happy $urfing!
David Lee
Member ID# GMO537