Subject: [Leica] Friday FS (M-Winder, M6, 90 Emlarit)
From: leep@mail.wsu.edu (Paul Lee)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:45:28 -0800

Dear All:

I have the following items for sale.  Please reply directly to me off the list.

1: Winder M (14403), box, IB, Ex+ $350 see photos:
                        http://wtp.palouse.net/winder1.jpg
                        http://wtp.palouse.net/winder2.jpg

2: Elmarit-M 90mm (11807), mint like new, box, leather pouch, IB, warranty
card.  Bought new in 95, used twice.  A very sharp and very constrasty
lens. $900  see photos:
                        http://wtp.palouse.net/el1.jpg
                        http://wtp.palouse.net/el2.jpg

3: Black M6 "classic", MInt-, box, strap, IB.  No dent, dings, or marks.
The plastic protective tape on the base plate is still on.  Purchased new
in 1989.  This camera only has the red dot and "M6" on the front.  I have
never seen another one.  $1450.00 See photos:
                        http://wtp.palouse.net/m61.jpg
                        http://wtp.palouse.net/m62.jpg
                        http://wtp.palouse.net/m63.jpg
                        http://wtp.palouse.net/m64.jpg

Buyer pay actual shipping and insurance.  I will list these items on ebay
in a couple of weeks if they don't sell.  I have 57 positive feedbacks on
ebay.

Thanks

Paul Lee