Subject: Re: [Leica] Street photography?:)
From: lbonser@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 22:16:12 -0800

Yeah, I'd like to chip in. Not quite sure what would be involved....

Street photograhy has always intrigued me, but I can't say that I've done
much yet. It's on my list of "things to do."

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and would love to try some night shots on the
street during New Years, but I'm stuck at work this year. That Y2K crap...

Les