Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:40:57 -0600

>At 01:53 PM 12/15/1999 -0600, Henry Ambrose wrote:
>>As for the "more than a few of us" would you please show me the proxies
>>that make you their spokesman? And who the hell are "a few of us" anyway?
>>Whoever they are I'm perfectly happy for them to use any lens they wish!
>>Y'all have fun!
>
>Mr Ambrose
>
>We have discussed this to death on this list in the past.  One size does
>NOT fit all, and you set your attitude out as if it was the universal and
>absolute rule by which we all had to live.
>
>Please check the archives.
>
>Marc

Mr. Small,

With all due respect - I simply answered the post. I DID NOT pretend to
speak for anyone but myself. Nor, will I do so. My attitude is exactly
that - MINE. I made no statement that claimed that I spoke for anyone
else. What am I to check the archives for - to find that there is a
diversity of opinion on this list?

Again - I spoke for myself in answering the post.

Your construction of my attitude is exactly that - YOURS.

Peace,

Henry Ambrose